Friday, August 5, 2011

Run #14: 30 min.

8:15 a.m. Aberdeen. In the 70s. Ran w/Angie Cleberg this lovely morning. It was the first run I did not walk at all during! She chattered away and told me the ins-and-outs of the town, who was a creeper, what dogs scare you, her favorite house, the county fair, how the town was built on a railroad, and most importantly, where the overpass for the railroad is! (Tommy and I waited 20 min. last night for the Slowest Train in the Universe to pass by, and I couldn't figure out why no one else was lining up behind us.) I was so caught up in listening that we were done running before I knew it! Yay. Tomorrow we're going to run on the treadmills at the Y I think. Maybe that will be nice. It was actually really hot this morning even though we got out early. At some point I should probably ramp up and run for an hour one day or 45 min two days in a row so I can take a day off...I'm getting a little achey.

No comments:

Post a Comment