Saturday, August 6, 2011

Run #15: 35 min.

Aberdeen. 5:15 pm. On the treadmill at the Y. With Angie & Roseanne. A number of events transpired earlier which pushed our departure until later in the day, so we had limited time before they closed. Still got in 35 min. tho'. And watched the gym tv with horribly written transcripts, detailing the joys of WalkFit inserts and the horror of the latest military casualties. All the same, despite our country now being a worse credit risk than say, the Isle of Man, it was a good run. :)



Have you ever had that crazy effect where everything seems to be moving in slo-mo when you get off the treadmill? Weird. And kind of awesome.

Guess what? According to my special little spreadsheet, I no longer need to run 29/30 min. day everyday. Now I can accomplish my goal w/just 27 min/day...

I now depart to get ready for a dinner date with my special Mr. Tommy Rehbein. Have yourselves a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment